Location of Damper Creek Reserve
Damper Creek Reserve, Mt Waverley (Melway 61 D11)
- Park Road
- Stephensons Road
- Alvie Road
While you are visiting the park, we ask you to follow a few basic rules:
- Natural bush setting and walking track
Some images of Damper Creek Reserve
- Playground (at Park Rd)
- Wheelchair access available from the Stephensons Rd Carpark (pathway 70m north). (The south entrance in Park Rd, although steeper, may be suitable for experienced users.)
- Dog off-leash area.
- Covers an area of 11 hectares.
- The Friends of Damper Creek Reserve have been restoring the creek environment since 1993.
- In an off-leash park such as Damper Creek Reserve, your dog must be under voice or whistle control and in sight at all times. Dogs must be on-lead within 200m of the playground. Please carry a lead for use if necessary and a plastic bag to collect doggie doings to be taken home with you.
- Cats must not be brought into Damper Creek Reserve.
- Keep to designated tracks to prevent damage to plants, erosion and encouragement of weed growth.
- Please do not feed ducks or other birdlife. Bread and other scraps attract rats and can cause nutrient build-up and algae growth.
- Please take your litter home with you.